Hotel Packages in Manzanillo, Mexico
Dolphin Cove Inn strives to be one of the best hotels in Manzanillo, Mexico while offering exclusive and money saving vacation packages! Whether you’re looking for adventure, romance or relaxation, we have the extra benefits that will make your vacation especially memorable. Be sure to view packages from both Manzanillo Adventure Toursand Dolphin Cove Inn.
Adventure Tours Packages
The following packages have been provided by Manzanillo Adventure Tours
- Surfing Lessons
- 3-stop Snorkel Sea and See Adventure
- Horseback riding, beach and mountains
- Kayaking the Juluapan Lagoon
- Hiking up La Juntas Creek
Choose any 2 tours, add $250 to cost of room ($62/person)
Choose any 3 tours, add $350 to cost of room ($58/person)
Choose any 4 tours, add $450 to cost of room ($56/person)
- ATV Off-Road Warriors
- Zipline Canopy Tour
- Turtle & Iguana Eco-Experience
- El Salto Waterfall Swimming & Trek through Cave
- 2-Tank Boat dive for Certified Divers
- PADI Discover Scuba for First-Time Divers
Choose any 2 tours, add $475 to cost of room ($118/person)
Choose any 3 tours, add $575 to cost of room ($95/person)
Choose any 4 tours, add $675 to cost of room ($84/person)
Choose any 5 tours, add $775 to cost of room ($77/person)
Mexico Getaway Packages Offered By Dolphin Cove Inn, one of the most affordable Colima hotels
Romance Manzanillo Package
Romance Package for 2 people for only $225
- Welcome basket with flowers, your choice of Kahlua or wine, and fresh fruit.
- 2.5 hours Sunset Cruise of Manzanillo Bay, drinks included (4:00 pm – 6:30 pm) departs on Fridays from Las Hadas Marina next door to our hotel.
- In room massages! Enjoy two 80 minute in-room therapeutic massages.
- Plus you will get a coupon for 10% off a romantic dinner for two overlooking the ocean at the lovely Toscana Restaurant.
Relaxation Manzanillo Package
Relaxation Manzanillo Package for 2 people only $175
- Welcome basket with fresh fruit
- Enjoy two 80 minute in-room therapeutic massages
- For total relaxation, let us cook for you - $40 gift certificate for our Paraiso Restaurant
Las Hadas Golf Package- 2 rounds of 18 holes for 2 people - $600
Enjoy two rounds of 18-holes of golf at our neighboring Pete Dye course at the Las Hadas hotel. Two people will enjoy two rounds of golf on weekdays before 12 noon. Includes cart and transfers from the hotel. Not valid on weekends.
Golf Sampler Package – Try 3 different courses - 2 people for $950
- 18 holes hotel of golf at the beautiful Las Hadas golf course conveniently located next door to our hotel (cart included).
- 18 holes at Isla Navidad – Grand Bay (1 hour, 15 min drive). Includes cart & caddy.
- 18 holes at Club Santiago (15 min. drive) includes cart.
Tennis package – for 2 people $75
Brush up on your tennis skills with a private instructor and some court time. Conveniently located next door at the Las Hadas hotel.
- 1 hour with private instructor
- 2 hours of court time, includes racquets
- 2 bottles of water
Let your vacation begin with one of our vacation packages at one of the best Colima hotels as soon as you land in Manzanillo. We will have a driver meet you at the airport with a sign and whisk you directly to our little paradise!
- $55 per person one way – small car max. 3 people. $90 round trip.
- $70 suburban one way – max 8 persons - $130 round trip.
Jet Skis from Las Hadas
- $500 pesos for 30 min. (about $40 US)
Colima Tour - $45 per person– 3 person min.)
Take a tour to the capital city of Colima. On this 8 hour tour you will explore coconut, palm, banana and mango plantations on your drive to the historical city of Colima. You will also visit archaeological sites, the Nogueras Museum (a former sugar plantation), the picturesque town of Comala with its charming old town square, the basilica, and the government palace.
This is a very popular tour and your private guide can entertain you with local facts and folklore along the way.
Colima tour 9 am – 5 pm. Private tour. Pick up at hotel.
Deep Sea Fishing
Deep Sea Fishing – 5 hours on private boat - $250 for up to 5 people
Includes license, gear, guide and drinks. Boat departs at 8 am. Add $40 if you want to be picked up at the Las Hadas Marina.You have heard that Manzanillo is the Sail Fish Capital of the world, so why not give it a try! Our experienced fishing guides will take you to the best secret spots! If you catch a fish, our restaurant will gladly clean and cook it for you! November through March is the peak season. Sailfish, giant tuna, snapper, Dorado, sea bass and yellowtail are all prize catches. An international tournament is held each November.
* NOTE: You must call and mention one of the above vacation packages to receive the discounted price! Specials valid during low season.
For more information about our accommodations and vacation packages, call us at USA Toll Free: (866) 360-9062, Canada Toll Free: (866) 444-1577 or Mexico Toll Free: (800) 713-3250.